LATECE is a multi-disciplinary research laboratory that focusses on the technological and organizational aspects of Internet applications. The LATECE lab has three complementary missions: advancing the state of the art and the practice of Internet technologies through funded research, the training of highly qualified personnel in Internet technologies and tnowledge dissemination and transfer. Read more…
- Hubert Hacking
Sunday October 30th, 2016
- Best paper award Wessam Ajib
Wednesday October 26th, 2016
- AWARD FOR BEST ARTICLE FOR SYLVIE TRUDEL
Monday October 24th, 2016
- Prize for best thesis in 2015 the Department of Computer Science and Software Engineering of Poly School
Wednesday May 18th, 2016
- First NIT Coding Party!
Wednesday June 17th, 2015
Some of LATECE Members Projects
Oto is a software that automates the submition, verification and correction of programation assignments.
Nit is an object-oriented programming language. The goal of Nit is to propose a robust statically typed programming language where structure is not a pain.
- Amel Hannech, Mehdi Adda and Hamid Mcheick, "Improving research with the integration of a collaborative dimension in an IR system," in 19th International Conference on Computer, Communication and Information Sciences, and Engineering, Montreal, Canada, May 11-12, 2017.
- Zayan Elkhaled, Hamid Mcheick and Hicham Ajami, "Extended WIFI Network Design Model for Ubiquitous Emergency Events," in Proceeding of 48th Summer Computer Simulation Conference 2016 Modeling and Simulation (SCSC 2016, SummerSim’2016), Montreal, Quebec, Canada, July 24-27, 2016, pp. pp.362-369.
- Hamid Mcheick, Hicham Ajami and Zayan Elkhaled, "Survey of Health Care Context Models and Prototyping of Healthcare Context Framework," in Proceeding of 48th Summer Computer Simulation Conference 2016 Modeling and Simulation (SCSC 2016, SummerSim’2016), Montreal, Quebec, Canada, July 24-27, 2016.
- Jean François Viaud, Karell Bertet, Rokia Missaoui and Christophe Demko, "Distributed and Parallel Computation of the Canonical Direct Basis," ICFCA’2017, Rennes, juin 2017.
- Renata Carvalho, Anis Boubaker, Javier González Huerta, Hafedh Mili, Simon Ringuette and Yasmine Charif, "ON THE ANALYSIS OF CMMN EXPRESSIVENESS: REVISITING WORKFLOW PATTERNS," Rapport de recherche Latece 2016-2, Département informatique, Universite du Quebec a Montreal, Juin 2016.