LATECE is a multi-disciplinary research laboratory that focusses on the technological and organizational aspects of Internet applications. The LATECE lab has three complementary missions: advancing the state of the art and the practice of Internet technologies through funded research, the training of highly qualified personnel in Internet technologies and tnowledge dissemination and transfer. Read more…
- LATECE Researchers Win Best Paper Award at International Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference (APSEC18)
Sunday December 16th, 2018
- Best student paper award for Manel Abdellatif
Thursday November 15th, 2018
- Le LATECE au festival Eureka 2018
Monday June 11th, 2018
- Le LATECE au sommet l’innovation /C2MTL 2018
Thursday June 7th, 2018
- Colloque : Transparence et responsabilité des algorithmes par Sébastien Gambs
Wednesday February 14th, 2018
Some of LATECE Members Projects
Oto is a software that automates the submition, verification and correction of programation assignments.
Nit is an object-oriented programming language. The goal of Nit is to propose a robust statically typed programming language where structure is not a pain.
- Hafedh Mili, Ghizlane El Boussaidi, Anas Shatnawi, Yann-Gaël Guéhéneuc, Naouel Moha, Jean Privat and Petko Valtchev, "SERVICE-ORIENTED RE-ENGINEERING OF LEGACY JEE APPLICATIONS: ISSUES AND RESEARCH DIRECTIONS, Rapport de recherche Latece 2017-6," Septembre 2017.
- Amel Hannech, Mehdi Adda and Hamid Mcheick, "Improving research with the integration of a collaborative dimension in an IR system," in 19th International Conference on Computer, Communication and Information Sciences, and Engineering, Montreal, Canada, May 11-12, 2017.
- Zayan Elkhaled, Hamid Mcheick and Hicham Ajami, "Extended WIFI Network Design Model for Ubiquitous Emergency Events," in Proceeding of 48th Summer Computer Simulation Conference 2016 Modeling and Simulation (SCSC 2016, SummerSim’2016), Montreal, Quebec, Canada, July 24-27, 2016, pp. pp.362-369.
- Hamid Mcheick, Hicham Ajami and Zayan Elkhaled, "Survey of Health Care Context Models and Prototyping of Healthcare Context Framework," in Proceeding of 48th Summer Computer Simulation Conference 2016 Modeling and Simulation (SCSC 2016, SummerSim’2016), Montreal, Quebec, Canada, July 24-27, 2016.
- Jean François Viaud, Karell Bertet, Rokia Missaoui and Christophe Demko, "Distributed and Parallel Computation of the Canonical Direct Basis," ICFCA’2017, Rennes, juin 2017.