LATECE is a multi-disciplinary research laboratory that focusses on the technological and organizational aspects of Internet applications. The LATECE lab has three complementary missions: advancing the state of the art and the practice of Internet technologies through funded research, the training of highly qualified personnel in Internet technologies and tnowledge dissemination and transfer. Read more…
- Communiqué: Activité maillage, un franc succès!
Friday November 29th, 2013
- (Français) Le LATECE dans les médias — Actualités UQAM
Tuesday December 17th, 2013
- Plusieurs étudiants du LATECE récipiendaires de bourses pour l’automne 2013
Tuesday March 4th, 2014
- (Français) Prix d’excellence en enseignement volet relève de la Faculté des Sciences de l’UQAM pour Jean Privat, Directeur intérimaire du LATECE
Wednesday May 15th, 2013
- Seminar’s Videos are now available
Wednesday July 3rd, 2013
Some of LATECE Members Projects
Oto est un logiciel qui permet d’automatiser la RemiseDesTravaux, la CorrectionDesTravaux et la VérificationDesTravaux de programmation.
Nit is an object-oriented programming language. The goal of Nit is to propose a robust statically typed programming language where structure is not a pain.
- Normand Séguin, Guy Tremblay and Houda Bagane, "Agile Principles as Software Engineering Principles: An Analysis," Malmo, Sweden, XP 2012, pp. .
- Atif Farid Mohammad, Hamid Mcheick and Emanuel S. Grant, "Cloud as a Major Catalyst of Change in Contemporary Business Environment," in Business Intelligence and Mobile Technology Research: An Information Engineering Perspective, Edited by Sean B. Eom & Mohamad Laouar, New Castle Tyne, United Kingdom ed.,: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, To be published.
- Mohamed Bouguessa, "Clustering Categorical Data in Projected Spaces," submitted 2012.
- Mathieu Nayrolles, Francis Palma, Naouel Moha and Yann-Gaël Guéhéneuc, "SODA : A Tool Support for the Detection of SOA Antipatterns," in in 10th International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing ICSOC 2012,, 25012.
- Léonard Kwuida,, Rokia Missaoui, Abdélilah Balamane and Jean Vaillancourt, "Generalized Pattern Extraction from Concept Lattices," to appear in Annals of Mathematics and Artificial Intelligence., 2014.