LATECE is a multi-disciplinary research laboratory that focusses on the technological and organizational aspects of Internet applications. The LATECE lab has three complementary missions: advancing the state of the art and the practice of Internet technologies through funded research, the training of highly qualified personnel in Internet technologies and tnowledge dissemination and transfer. Read more…
- (Français) Prix d’excellence en enseignement volet relève de la Faculté des Sciences de l’UQAM pour Jean Privat, Directeur intérimaire du LATECE
Wednesday May 15th, 2013
- A student from LATECE published a book!
Wednesday March 13th, 2013
Some of LATECE Members Projects
Oto est un logiciel qui permet d’automatiser la RemiseDesTravaux, la CorrectionDesTravaux et la VérificationDesTravaux de programmation.
Nit is an object-oriented programming language. The goal of Nit is to propose a robust statically typed programming language where structure is not a pain.
- Normand Séguin, Guy Tremblay and Houda Bagane, "Agile Principles as Software Engineering Principles: An Analysis," Malmo, Sweden, XP 2012, pp. .
- Mohamed Bouguessa, "Clustering Categorical Data in Projected Spaces," submitted 2012.
- Mathieu Nayrolles, Francis Palma, Naouel Moha and Yann-Gaël Guéhéneuc, "SODA : A Tool Support for the Detection of SOA Antipatterns," in in 10th International Conference on Service-Oriented Computing ICSOC 2012,, 25012.
- Émilie Au, Mohamed Bouguessa and Shengrui Wang, "Document Modeling using Syntactic and Semantic Information," in the 2013 IEEE International Symposium on Mining and Web (MAW 2013)., 2013.
- Thierry Gagné, Rowena Agouri, Michael Cantinotti, Anis Boubaker and Katherine Frohlich, "How important are paper copies of questionnaires? Testing invitations modes when studying social inequalities in smoking among y," International Journal of Public Health, 2013.